May 26 2018
Text Sizer

Navigation

sponsor

Feel free to read the forums, but you must register to post or reply.
Click HERE to register

View Thread
Wolfer Nation Ľ Main Categories Ľ Trapping
WNC SINGLE FATHER NEW TO FORUM.

Print Thread

16-01-2018 09:21 AM WNC SINGLE FATHER NEW TO FORUM. | Edited by Trapperzach 17-01-2018 05:13 PM
Trapperzach
General Member

Warn Level 0
Hey everyone I'm Zach, I'm a 27 year old single father from brevard ar3a of western nc. I have an 8 year old son who is trapping with me this is his first season. I am also my mothers daytime caretaker, she is 54 and has stage 4 renal cancer and I stay with her most of the day so dad can work. I'm building all my supplys back up they were all stole along with my vehicle 3 years ago. I'm hoping to do some damage control work on beaver I'm up to 28 this year but also got my first and second bobcat and gray fox. And my boy got his first possom coin muskrat and beaver he's 8 but can pus set locations and has very good eyes. I have him 100 percent of the time, his mom is not around. We both love trapping and I want to build us a b.better life around trapping damage control work and selling tanned furs, I'm wanting to learn taxidermy as well so maybe I can sell doubts.I've mounted a few squirrels and a doe for a friend they got better every time.Thanks everyone I will be posting pics of me and my son soon.

17-01-2018 10:18 PM RE: WNC SINGLE FATHER NEW TO FORUM.
Fleshing-one
General Member
Veteran Member

Warn Level 0
Welcome, itís sounds like you are a busy man. I was a single father too. Raised two daughters from my first marriage.

Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard